Why not have third wheel for Dslrs?

Can't you add a 3rd and 4th command wheel if you add a battery grip? I know not how programmable they actually are.

You would have to be a contortionist to use the control wheels on the battery grip while using the camera in a normal position, and would probably drop the camera.

Actually I just want to say "ISO 200 please, no wait, 400". Or probably talking to my iWatch and the watch will make the change in the camera. But then do I say eyeso or I.S.O.? Sounds like something for Sony to do.

Can't you add a 3rd and 4th command wheel if you add a battery grip? I know not how programmable they actually are.
.. ouch.

Unless you're friggin insane and want to get a knot into your brain, the controls on the battery grip should absolutely 100% copy the standard ones. After all, all they should do is making it easier to hold the camera in portrait orientation.

I think you'd have to hack the camera software to map the additional wheels to different functions anyway. I don't know of a single camera that allows you to customize the grip wheels differently from the body wheels.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back