Why was a thread deleted? Ops please <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If I was ever hot in the head and blasted somebody I'd like to think I'd have the chance to openly apologise. I don't think that the thread was so out of order that it should have been pulled such as in the case of general racial slurs, advertising/spam, peadophile activity - you know the line.
You can't just pull the plug just because someone clicks the alarm button. It should be substanciated.
I think elsaspet has a right to call someone a little "whatever", I also think she has a right to show herass, but definately she has a right to react to our criticisms.

As such if it's possible I think the thread should be reactivated.

And I also have the right not to.
Perhaps you think it's alright that I was personally attacked first on the original thread. Apparently my being upset about a bad situation meant that I was not cut out to handle weddings.
Stirring the pot will only wear your arms out.

... so who were the main protagonists having a handbag swinging session?:mrgreen:

Okay, so now I'm getting a personal message accusing me of being sexist because I refer to handbags when describing a spat.

Yes well I can clearly see the problem here Lol999, you didn't apologise for any offense that you may have caused to any Handbags or Swingers.
Not all handbags are swingers and not all swingers are handbags.
Just out of curiosity was it a Handbag or a Swinger that sent you the pm? Perhaps even a Swinging Handbag?
:biglaugh:

if this is the level this forum is descending to then I'm going to post somewhere else.
Naa don't do that, most of us here enjoy a little laugh so don't let the few weiners put you off. (no offense to weiners)

:hugs:

i missed half the thread and didnt see someone attack you, serves me right for sleeping i suppose.

i did think you were going over the top a tad but i could tell you were really angry and its good to let out your anger.

is there any news?:mrgreen:

Okay, so now I'm getting a personal message accusing me of being sexist because I refer to handbags when describing a spat. if this is the level this forum is descending to then I'm going to post somewhere else and those who are offended can shove it.

Brit slang doesn't travel well across the Atlantic, be sure to show jaw dropping offence, next time "fanny" is mentioned, or else we'll get brow beaten into thinking there is only one version of English and it exists on that side of the planet.
Srsly tho, just don't bite, its their ignorance..

Not all handbags are swingers and not all swingers are handbags.
Just out of curiosity was it a Handbag or a Swinger that sent you the pm? Perhaps even a Swinging Handbag?

You see that's the problem. I don't know anyone well enough to call them either a bag (hand or otherwise), or a swinger. Makes it difficult in social situations. Either one is going to shed garments in a flash, so that'sno indication either. Difficult times to be sure.

Brit slang doesn't travel well across the Atlantic, be sure to show jaw dropping offence, next time "fanny" is mentioned, or else we'll get brow beaten into thinking there is only one version of English and it exists on that side of the planet.
Srsly tho, just don't bite, its their ignorance..

Isn't it the same? We invent something, then someone else takes it and thinks their version is better!

And I also have the right not to.
Perhaps you think it's alright that I was personally attacked first on the original thread. Apparently my being upset about a bad situation meant that I was not cut out to handle weddings.
Stirring the pot will only wear your arms out.

Firstly I don't think it's ok that anyone attacks anyone else but I accept that it's going to happen. In this case if I had read the attack on you I could have called a 50/50 and perhaps helped to get everyone's energy back on the problem.

If you hadn't deleted everything you wrote then maybe people could substanciate your claim. This knee-jerk type attack and then the later turn around is something I've seen you do before - writing a post, making the insult, and then deleting the post. It's a poor show of you either lacking the conviction of your words or not willing to accept the consequences (which would further suggest that you know you're doing something wrong to begin with)

All I know is that you were telling another user "F*(&You" and calling him a "Wanna be photographer" and crapped on about earning $6k for a job like we should care. And then there was the insults to the lady who was "poor" etc.

I'm not the only person that read it like this.

Isn't it the same? We invent something, then someone else takes it and thinks their version is better!

You cant generalize :lmao:.
When peeps are boiling, they do sometimes just grab at straws.

$6000 for a wedding bloody hell people must be mad to pay that $6000 good god

your good but not that good

im dumbfounded

$6000 i cant stop saying it. $6000 PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back