Why watch The Oscars when you can watch the rain?

Well that's good for you, but my point is that you cannot say the same for me. If I read too long on a screen, it hurts my eyes. Are you trying to tell me that because it's good for you, then my experience is wrong? I really don't think you are, but it seems that this point keeps getting ignored.

I'll be quizzing you on reading comprehension.

The screens that cause eye strain are back lit ie computers, cell phones, tablets etc. Kindles are not back lit.

Fun fact. Chai, is actually the Hinidi word for "tea". So when you say you want a "chai tea" you are actually asking for "tea tea".

I do realize chai has been adopted as an adjective but that why its a fun fact, not a serious one.

Um, excuse you, but this is AMERICA. We speak AMERICAN. Haven't you ever been to Starbucks and seen a "Chai Tea Latte?" Your unpatriotic ignorance is everything that's wrong with AMERICA.

Fun fact. Chai, is actually the Hinidi word for "tea". So when you say you want a "chai tea" you are actually asking for "tea tea".

I do realize chai has been adopted as an adjective but that why its a fun fact, not a serious one.

Um, excuse you, but this is AMERICA. We speak AMERICAN. Haven't you ever been to Starbucks and seen a "Chai Tea Latte?" Your unpatriotic ignorance is everything that's wrong with AMERICA.

ill make up for it by having a plate of freedom fries.

Well that's good for you, but my point is that you cannot say the same for me. If I read too long on a screen, it hurts my eyes. Are you trying to tell me that because it's good for you, then my experience is wrong? I really don't think you are, but it seems that this point keeps getting ignored.

The Kindle is not a "screen." it is just like looking at paper. I have same eye irritation from looking at LCD display screens you find on computers, ipads, and cellphones. But the Kindle is Not A screen. Get your facts straight before you talk.

The Kindle is not a "screen." it is just like looking at paper. I have same eye irritation from looking at LCD display screens you find on computers, ipads, and cellphones. But the Kindle is Not A screen. Get your facts straight before you talk.

What fact did not get straight? I never said a single word about the Kindle screen. I said using a Kindle bothers my eyes and gives me a headache. How is that not a fact? Are you telling me that you know my reactions better than I know them myself?

What was the point of this? To "educate me"? Save it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back