WHY?

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why, when people use this forum, it's just to do a test?
Anyone would think that was the sole purpose of this place.

It is.
Like I once tried if it was possible to post a link to a sound track of a piece I wanted others to hear. It did not work. No one on the other forums was bothered with my testing if it WOULD work. For I did it in here.

Or newcomers who have never linked a photo from a photo server's site to a forum. They can come in here and first test if they've worked out all right how to do it. Saves the galleries from threads where there are only red x's or nothing and everyone rushes in to say "All I see are red x's". For example.

Or is your question not a serious one?
With you I never know!

It is.
Like I once tried if it was possible to post a link to a sound track of a piece I wanted others to hear. It did not work. No one on the other forums was bothered with my testing if it WOULD work. For I did it in here.

I posted a link to an audio file that worked just fine, I think the issue you had is at the other end.
banned because I can stop any time I want to........click

Or did you really want to ask

Why, eh?

You are confusing me with a Canadian. I ask 'why' out of a sense of fun, whereas Canadians ask 'why, eh?' because they are confused :mrgreen:

see...the real question here is, Why ask why when you got Bud Dry?

Then again I don't think HVR has any Bud Dry so ....... that must be the reason :mrgreen:

The only Budweiser comes from Europe... I heard there is a cheap copy out there somewhere on your side of the pond

You are confusing me with a Canadian. I ask 'why' out of a sense of fun, whereas Canadians ask 'why, eh?' because they are confused :mrgreen:

But you might like the Canadian way after all ... you might be a secret admirer of their way of being confused ;)

Not really. Canadians are all alcoholics. They saw the adverts that said 'drink Canada dry' and totally misunderstood.

Most reactions

Back