why...

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
do i continue to suck at skate photography?
2397944940_fb5b20deb7.jpg

film shots should be coming soon

im nowhere near pro, or good for that matter, but i would say that you have to be into the mood of the skater, and just constantly snap pics, bc you may see that split second for the perfect pic but by the time you realize hes already moved and lost the frame.

maybe?

haha i didnt understand that
but i skated before that taking pictures
just to get me in the mood, but i was getting pissed with all the people standing around and getting in my way

haha i didnt understand that
but i skated before that taking pictures
just to get me in the mood, but i was getting pissed with all the people standing around and getting in my way

Then ask one of the better skaters if you can photograph a private sesh.

Problem solved!

Snap away. One good pic in thirty isn't that bad of a ratio either!

Then ask one of the better skaters if you can photograph a private sesh.

Problem solved!

Snap away. One good pic in thirty isn't that bad of a ratio either!

what about 134?
cause thats how many i toke
it was suposse to be a private sesh and the owner of the shopclosed up and ****, but random kids kept coming and calling there friends to come, so we ended up just closing shop, and we are gonna do this another time, cause 2 of the team riders have a broken ankle.

Are you continuing to suck? You got some nice shots on flickr! If you did badly this time it seems maybe you just had a down session. If you aren't confidant going into a session thinking you'll take good shots, try as much crazy stuff as you can from every angle you can think of- I mean if you didn't already. Can we see some of those other shots?

Are you continuing to suck? You got some nice shots on flickr! If you did badly this time it seems maybe you just had a down session. If you aren't confidant going into a session thinking you'll take good shots, try as much crazy stuff as you can from every angle you can think of- I mean if you didn't already. Can we see some of those other shots?

i deleted all of the other shots already

Most reactions

Back