why????

ONE value meal too many? Are you SURE you watched that movie? :p

I was thinking of the part where he leans out of the car window to .... relieve himself ;-) Of course the whole docu is about eating McFastFood and the effect it had (which I suppose was reasonably fast esp since he only ate McD, but still not as fast as the few mintues/hours it takes if you down a few at 40% or stronger ;-) )

What you really need to do is convince Whataburger to put a building up next to your work cause Whataburger is much better in the fast food department than McyDees.

I don't understand. Before I was married, I would eat 2 Whoppers with cheese, fries, and a soft drink nightly for dinner. Most of the time lunch was at Burger King as well, or it would be another such food from the student union at school and later ordering lunch delivery at work. I could empty a large bag of potato chips in one sitting. I'll admit, I was a pot smoker back then (I'm not ashamed of that) and it was also possible to put down an entire package of Oreos. I was 175-180 lbs.

Today I am married. I eat vegetables from my own garden (no pesticides or artificial fertilizers) and meat from my father-in-laws mini farm (completely grass fed and no injections or hormones.) I very rarely eat any kind of chips and the "sweets" we eat would be of the variety that my wife bakes from occasionally brownies (not all that often) to chocolate cake (again, not all that often) to through the summer majority of it is apple pie and peach cobbler right from the apples and peaches I pick in my own yard of which sees no insecticides at all. I now am at about 235.

So what is this about getting fat eating fast food?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back