Reaction score
Website
rldigitalmedia.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this at a dyno day a local shop was having:

IMG_0253s.jpg

IMG_0225s.jpg

all the others are on my site: rldigitalmedia.zenfolio.comhttp://rldigitalmedia.zenfolio.com/

I like what you did with number 1. I'm guessing the full color one the NSX didn't stand out as much. Not sure if you shot this with your zoom or your prime but next time try shooting it with your prime at a more wide open aperature so you can blur the background and the car will pop on its own.

I like what you did with number 1. I'm guessing the full color one the NSX didn't stand out as much. Not sure if you shot this with your zoom or your prime but next time try shooting it with your prime at a more wide open aperature so you can blur the background and the car will pop on its own.

I shot it with my prime, I thought about using 1.8 but I used f9.0 because I wanted the image to be really sharp! The high res image looks really good with the water droplets and such.

Thanks for the insight into your shot choice RL. You are correct that the 50 isn't as sharp wide open (depending on the 50). I think F4 would have been your sweet spot(especially if your 50 is a 1.8 or 1.4) for good sharpness and background blur. If you are 25 feet away with that 50mm (totally guessing on distance) at F4 you would be pretty tack sharp and have 12 feet roughly of focus. If you focused on the top of the hood you'd get the NSX in perfect focus pretty much from front to back... The Z and the GSR would be a little blurred but identifiable and the rest of the background would go way out of focus. What I wouldn't give to take a few laps in that thing or the GSR for that matter... I used to have 350Z so already had my fun with that one.

how much WHP did it put down

Most reactions

New Topics

Back