Not open for further replies.

TrollMongo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined here...looking to get feedback on a new camera some time in future, but thought I'd post a couple shots taken with my antique E-10.
These were both taken last fall when we were doing some mods on the Vette.

SmallLouverEve077.jpg

SmallCleaning014.jpg

rather tasteless shots, to be perfectly honest. not sure what you were after with these, but they're not very flattering to your wife OR your Corvette...

rather tasteless shots, to be perfectly honest. not sure what you were after with these, but they're not very flattering to your wife OR your Corvette...

Oh...Sorry I shocked a prude...:lmao:

Don't be shocked that it is tasteless, that just may be your style.

I'm not even shocked by the subject... I just feel as though Maxim does a hell of a lot better of a job compositionally speaking, that's all. :mrgreen:

I was talking to the OP... I agree with you. These just look to be snap shots of some sort.

Oh...Sorry I shocked a prude...:lmao:

hardly... i'm as far from a "prude" as you're likely to find. i just dont' find poorly composed, amateurish "upskirt" photos to be particularly appropriate for this kind of forum. if you get your jollies shooting photos of your wife's crotch and she doesn't mind you flashing them all over the web - which apparently she doesn't, judging by your blog or whatever it is - that's totally cool with me, but don't be surprised if other people aren't impressed.

Welcome aboard Trollmongo!

I dont think the composition is the issue in the first one as much as the lighting. If it were lit better then you probably would not get the snapshot look to it. I agree that #2 looks like a snapshot and though the wife is a good looking woman it is not very flattering.

How about posting additional info on the camera settings you used and lighting. cheers

I agree with these comments, and further this posting requires the NSFW tag, which is no longer allowed on this forum.

Welcome aboard Trollmongo!

I dont think the composition is the issue in the first one as much as the lighting. If it were lit better then you probably would not get the snapshot look to it. I agree that #2 looks like a snapshot and though the wife is a good looking woman it is not very flattering.

How about posting additional info on the camera settings you used and lighting. cheers

Actually, these shots were taken while we were working on the car...Camera was on tri-pod and facing into the light source (open garage door)..not much choice there as we were just shooting the work on the car with the glamor stuff as a second....with dirty hands it's hard to handle the camera.
The shot where her head is inside the car...it's funny but that shot has been a favorite of almost everyone although I'm not crazy about it...I like the first one best even with the lighting and being a bit washed out..

I agree with these comments, and further this posting requires the NSFW tag, which is no longer allowed on this forum.

Ahhh...Ok...so this isn't a photography forum then, it's a baby/kid/butterfly safe kind of picture forum...for prudies..!! I get it.

these photos scream 80's, especially with the palm trees

whats the deal with the rear wheels, they are hideous lol

Ahhh...Ok...so this isn't a photography forum then, it's a baby/kid/butterfly safe kind of picture forum...for prudies..!! I get it.
Troll

just looked at your photo site, you are pretty creepy, where did you meet your wife?

i also think its weird you put descriptions on your photos spelling out how an asian would speak.

Last edited:
these photos scream 80's, especially with the palm trees

whats the deal with the rear wheels, they are hideous lol

The palm trees are in Florida...which is where those photos were taken last fall when we still lived there...
The wheels...well, I guess your not a car person...try googling Bonneville Speed week.

just looked at your photo site, you are pretty creepy, where did you meet your wife?
i also think its weird you put descriptions on your photos spelling out how an asian would speak.

With over 2 million hits I guess some don't think it's too bad...I met her in Cebu City, Philippines...perhaps she speaks like a Asian because she IS Asian...sheese...is everyone here 23 and knows it all??

im into cars, just not crappy 80's gm products.

i just think its weird you type out her accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back