Wife and the sunset.

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok... I like the way this turned out. What can I do to improve this?

4800413111_a5f1ed0b17_b.jpg

Jason
How about the horizontal wires in the backround?

Jason
While you are at it, crop the bottom of the photo up to the mirror. Your wife and the color of the sky work well together in this shot!

Ok... So here is what I came up with. I first did the crop up to the mirror but didn't like it so I took it a bit further. Because of the crop I had to remove the antenna. I also removed those pesky wires.

4800466559_4ddeef30bd_b.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I removed the images from Flickr and didn't think about them also leaving the forum.

Last edited:
Level the horizon and I think it's a winner:)

Ok... I don't like it cropped. Decided IMO this is the best one

The only other thing I might retouch is - and I realize it's just clouds - but there's a vertical orange stripe coming out of her head set against some more pinkish clouds... should be pretty easy to blend out, but now that I've seen it I can't not see it. Otherwise... wow, nice shot!

The only other thing I might retouch is - and I realize it's just clouds - but there's a vertical orange stripe coming out of her head set against some more pinkish clouds... should be pretty easy to blend out, but now that I've seen it I can't not see it. Otherwise... wow, nice shot!

Thanks for seeing that... After you brought it to my attention my eye would not move from the spot. Here is the edit.

4801293762_901960c727_b.jpg

If I were to make the hill in the background the line to level by then the actual horizon would be off. The Suzuki is sitting on level ground and the camera image is using it.

I looked at this while setting up the shot and had decided this was the best way. Thanks for your suggestion!

If I were to make the hill in the background the line to level by then the actual horizon would be off. The Suzuki is sitting on level ground and the camera image is using it.

I looked at this while setting up the shot and had decided this was the best way. Thanks for your suggestion!

If you were to use the horizon to level the pic the car would then be leaning right & your wife's pose would look more natural i.e. leaning forward to compensate for the car lean.

I really like this. These colors are gorgeous and play wonderfully together. I might adjust the contrast just a tad though to see if it would help your wife stand out. :)

Most reactions

Back