@#&@^!#$ Wife!

Divorce. Do it, before it is too late. :er:

She is your wife, not just a friend.

I would think that:
a) she has more respect for what her husband does
b) you guys have communication skills to discuss this and move on

Just remember the 3 rings of marriage. The engagement ring, the wedding ring, then the suffering.

Wow....I am honestly amazed that you didn't feel like you could talk this out with your wife instead of coming here and complaining. I don't think I'd ever complain about my wife on an open forum.

1) If it was that important to you, why didn't you upload them to facebook when you finished editing them. It would have taken an extra 30-60 seconds of your time.

2) Why don't you just tell your wife how you feel about your photos.

Personally, my wife knows that my professional shots and my artistic shots are mine to post. She knows this because we talk. I have absolutely no problem with my wife posting photos that I've taken if they aren't pro photos. Even if they are really nice portraits of my son, I still don't mind her posting them first......as a matter of fact, I will often times specifically tell her to post some of my photos instead of posting them on my FB. I'm the photographer, not her, so I still want her to have photos to share with her friends.

lol guys guys for the record it wasnt really serious... as in i wasnt really mad... probally more suprised that she could find my photos...

this thread was meant to see if anything similiar had happend to anyone...

for the record there was no arguement... i wasnt mad at her.. sorry if i over exagerated i guess "tone" is not something that can be picked up by text... i didt make her remove her albums... i did ask that she atleast put a link to my smugmug account incase anyone wanted prints.....

and i did show her this thread.......its ok everyone me and my wife do talk and are perfectly fine :D

I could see how this would be annoying. I assume that her intention was not to take credit for your work, but nevertheless, I would want people to know what I did or did not do.

btw how did you get the flickr and canon banner in ur sig

How did you do that???

wow! after reading some of the replies I am surprised and shocked that there are so many stupid women out there who would actually marry selfish narcissists like some of the members in here. You can always take more pictures but do you really think you can find another soul mate that easily?

are those pictures on your flickr from muddy buddy?

edit nevermind, I see what it was. I "competed" in something similar here called muddy buddy.

this thread was meant to see if anything similiar had happend to anyone...

My boyfriend gave his friend permission to post my photos of her website, without talking to me first. That kind of irked me, but really, it's not a big deal and now he knows. He occasionally posts my photos on his FB, sometimes without credit but it never bothered me.

Most reactions

Back