Wild Bear

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Self Explanatory. ;-) But please,,, critique is encouraged.

22752914-M.jpg

btw i didn't take this photo - I just thought it needed to be up here. Please don't hurt me Jonmikal - it's not my fault.

so here we are... wild wild Jon... Jon has power!!! :D:D:D wait... why he is taking his t-shirt off... in the woods??? oh no... that is... strange :p

i guess everyone has a bear to cross...!!
ooh, killer shot....nice form....great lighting....what else can i say..? besides, jonmikal might take this off if i say anything else.......

what a great subject.....(how's that jon???)

"Thread tool". Oh, congrats to Mr Mod.

And a not-so-congrats to Vicky because she's ruined my idea for the Photoshop Challenge I wanted to do. :grumpy:

hahahah.

i dont think i've met you yet, Jon Mikal's wife! it's a pleasure and an honor. Jon has quite a reputation around here, as you see by the nice picture of him communing with nature.

thebeginning said:
hahahah.

i dont think i've met you yet, Jon Mikal's wife! it's a pleasure and an honor. Jon has quite a reputation around here, as you see by the nice picture of him communing with nature.

It is a pleasure to meet you too. As for the pic, who do you think took it? LOL :sexywink:

Make sure you see the other pic of him dancing under General discussion, "JonMikal and his Powertrip"!!!!

pursuer said:

you guys are roadkill!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's some great advice; go put your real talent to use in the critique gallery while you are still able! :greenpbl:

we have so fabulous subject here.. we don't need to go to critique gallery :p what I've just seen us enough for me for today :p tomorrow I gotta see you again :D

Most reactions

Back