Wild Eagles

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 800 (handheld)
570918_800_014_2.jpg

Bigger Here

There is more to this set, I have to process them on my computer at home as this one is not working properly tonight.

Last edited:
Wow great job capturing that I wish it could have been sharper with less grain but I'm sure it was unavoidable.

Wow great job capturing that I wish it could have been sharper with less grain but I'm sure it was unavoidable.

Yeah, they where closer than I thought, that is a missfocus, but it was the only one where I got both of them with wings at full spread in the same frame. As for the grain, this was a shere luck set, I went out side to take a snapshot of a low altitude plane I heard approaching, so I was not exactly caring what speed film I had in the camera at the time, Had I known they where there I would have grabbed the Olympus that had slower film in it. Even then I tried some noise reduction but the eagles looked painted....I did not like that idea.

Exactly what I figured happened. That is a hell of a capture anyway.

Thanks.

Sadly I was unable to get to the reprocessing of the rest of the pictures due to falling asleep after work. I will get to those after work today.

Also, Link to larger image added to first post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back