Wild flower

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure what it is but it popped up on my property.

2017_0515_13085100-01.jpeg

2017_0515_12405100-01.jpeg

Ornithogalum umbellatum -- commonly called a grass lily or Star of Bethlehem. It is in the lily family. It's a perennial that grows from a bulb and if you let it go it'll spread pretty aggressively. Very pretty white spring flowers.

Joe

Ornithogalum umbellatum -- commonly called a grass lily or Star of Bethlehem. It is in the lily family. It's a perennial that grows from a bulb and if you let it go it'll spread pretty aggressively. Very pretty white spring flowers.

Joe

Hmmm, I didn't plant it.... it is pretty but very little color, hence the conversion to acros...

Joe

Hmmm, I didn't plant it.... it is pretty but very little color, hence the conversion to acros...

You didn't have to plant it -- it'll propagate from seeds.

Joe

Joe

You didn't have to plant it -- it'll propagate from seeds.

Joe
I see. Is the conversion look good?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back