Wild Horses Print

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just kinda wondering what people think of this idea for a print? I shot this at the "Wild Horse Sanctuary" in Hot Springs, South Dakota 2weeks ago. Just seemed to fit in a set-up like this to me. What do you think?

I just don't know if I'm done with it or not.

whs4169.jpg

Very nice. I really like the colors of the horses against the blue sky and that you left just the right amount of space on the left for the horses to "move into." The fg white horse is stunning, followed by the grey horse--beautiful, and then the rich chestnuts in the bg and right fg. I'd say it's a success!

I find the horse on the fore ground front right distracting. But that's prolly just me. Great shot tho. And I love your title and border as well.

I agree with the duck maybe the head of the horse on the far right is a little distracting, my eye keeps getting drawn that way, other than that great photo.

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately it happened so fast that this was all I was able to capture on the spot (I really wasn't ready or expecting it, shame on me!)

As for the horse on the right, I agree that it is a bit distracting but when I cropped it out the dynamic of the picture changed in a way that just made it look a little empty to me. I'm not sure. I may very well end up cropping it yet after all, not really finished yet. Just wanted to see how I was doing. Thanks again everyone for the compliments!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back