Wild, Lazy, Redhead

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out on a back road I found this deer.
doe.jpg

Out in the back yard I found this squirrel.
blacksquirrelrelaxing.jpg

Out in the front yard I found this Pecker.
pecker2.jpg

:p

Is the squirrel dead? And the deer looks quite scared, but I like that pic.

The deer looks great!

Paul
Do you live in the Ohio Zoo? :mrgreen:

I Woody!!!

Paul
Do you live in the Ohio Zoo? :mrgreen:

I Woody!!!

These aren't ZOO. They're around the house and the deer was while I was driving. :)

I know I've posted a lot of zoo pics... my daughter likes the zoo.

@ roctez: No he's not dead.. he's relaxing. I thought he might be dead when I first saw him lol. I tried to get closer and he ran up a tree.

@ Hardrock: Thanks! I like the deer too. Converted it to black and white with a blue filter. Here's the color version..

doe2.jpg

Paul
I was breaking your chops. I thought it was pretty funny these were taken from different parts of your property.

^ Whoops that went over my head, ha.

I like #1. Good light and texture. Maybe a small crop on the bottom, though.

Not much that I don't like about #1. Like the composition. Like how certain parts of the deer stand out from the grass highlights behind it. Like how the deer appears to be turning away from the light. Like the contrast. The only thing I question is the small vertical light area under the tail. Looks a bit awkward, and I can't figure out what it could be.

The squirrel in #2 looks as dead as the picture.

The pecker is nicely composed, but nothing too special to me.

Appreciate your honesty. Yeah, the deer shot was the one I liked most for sure. I consider it a happy accident. Took it in a hurry, luckily had the settings about right on the camera, hit the focus manually somehow and the light was nice. Tried to get more of her but she took off and ran after the first shutter click. So that was the first and only shot of her..

The bright white is her tail, I couldn't tell at first when you mentioned it, but by adjusting the highlights on the RAW image it comes into view (er, the detail is revealed I mean).

Love the deer. I didnt have any trouble recognizing the white as her tail. :)

Great shot of a Pileated Woodpecker. Not keen on the other two though.

Thanks Ron! I just thought it was called a 'redheaded woodpecker.' Man he was HUGE. My (3 year old) daughter saw it first, pointed and screamed "EEEAGLE" lol.

That squirrel is my kinda guy! Relaxing!!!

That squirrel is my kinda guy! Relaxing!!!

I wanted a better angle of him so badly.. but he ran away as I approached. I like seeing the black squirrels around here. When I lived in Mass I don't think I ever saw one, they were all gray or brown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back