Will trade prop for lights

Twysted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need 2 flash lights with stands for small events. WILL TRADE! I have a photography prop that I used at a benefit and really do not have the room to store it. It is made so you can take it somewhere and set it up easily. You could make alot of money with this prop at the right event! It has a total of 5 main pieces with a couple of braces. The back of the prop is 2 sheets 4x8 that go together. The top is 1 piece of 4x8 and the tables are on hooks so you just hang them. All the contents on the tables are permanently mounted. The clock and the lamp do work! The idea is so that they can hold a blanket up in front of them and when they stand there they look as if they are in the bed together. People loved this and it gets attention. If you take this to a bike rodeo I promise you would make alot of money with it. I just do not have the time, or the place to store it. It is 8 ft tall by 8 ft wide by 4 ft deep. To see in person call 614-439-0754 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 614-439-0754 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. ....DO NOT TEXT ME I WILL NOT ANSWER...CALL ONLY OR EMAIL. . Asking $400.00 This is the link that has a pic on Craigslist. Any questions please call. Thanks for looking.

Photography Bedroom.........Prop

Most reactions

Back