"Will you marry me?"

...and where's the ring?
what ring? THE ring shot?!? I didn't get it. This was just a couples shoot not an engagement shoot. I'm going to have to get that later. Plus I am a typical male... I just forgot to shoot it.

It may possibly be a commitment band. They are pretty popular now as sorta a "pre-engagement". My husband and I wore them before we got engaged.

I think he had it on beforehand. But... it might be a ring that she had on her left hand before she got that one. She made a comment that "this one" [the one she took off] was her grandmothers.

wouldnt it have been funny if she said no!

I was actually hoping that! That would have been a TOTALLY different set of portraits!

Those first set of shots are really cool. It's probably pretty rare that someone captures the actual proposal.
I'm not loving the extremely red faces. I think if you selectively toned that down the others would really look great:)

I totally agree on the red faces thing (I think it was a little wind burn). I need some quick photos for my blog so that their friends could see. I might have spend a total of 10 minutes on all of that processing.

They called in a photo order last night, so I'll take a lot more time on those. I just rushed these.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back