William Faulkner's Grave

matt_paul85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
William Faulkner's grave site. Just thought I'd share it, I'm sure someone on here is a fan. Didn't turn out like I wanted.. I'll retake some pics of it sometime soon.

faulkner.jpg

Hmmm, maybe he is not as well known as I thought lol. Any C&C on the pic??

Decent HDR (I'm assuming it is an HDR), it definitely has the 'HDR look' to it though.

I had to look up Faulkner - I recognized the name, I just didn't know what he wrote. I read through some of his titles and still didn't recognize any...I'll have to check out some of his work though.

Decent HDR (I'm assuming it is an HDR), it definitely has the 'HDR look' to it though.

Yeah it's HDR, I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Any tips??

I had to look up Faulkner - I recognized the name, I just didn't know what he wrote. I read through some of his titles and still didn't recognize any...I'll have to check out some of his work though.

I guess he's more of a local "celeb". He lived here until his death and wrote most of his books here. His house is beautiful! I'll have to go take some pictures there as well.

Ah, nothing wrong with giving it a shot. I've also seen a lot of HDR pictures that are really nice. I don't want to rely on this process to have good pictures, just thought it would be fun to try. I definitely want to get better at actually taking the pictures lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back