William

It would be interesting to see you work on a fine art conceptual series. I say keep at it!

I really like the concept and i think its pretty cool, but something about the models orientation is off, to me. I think having the model looking directly at the camera is what's not quite sitting right with me? Maybe? I dont know.. just spitballing, but maybe the model seeming to lurk side to side in the frame as opposed to staticly looking right at the camera? I'd like to see more of these images from you, honestly. It's a different side of your work that would be cool to see you explore more.

I really like the concept and i think its pretty cool, but something about the models orientation is off, to me. I think having the model looking directly at the camera is what's not quite sitting right with me? Maybe? I dont know.. just spitballing, but maybe the model seeming to lurk side to side in the frame as opposed to staticly looking right at the camera? I'd like to see more of these images from you, honestly. It's a different side of your work that would be cool to see you explore more.
Part of my personal style is preferring that the subject be looking into the lens. To me, I wanted the "spirit" to have an awareness of the viewer's presence, to cause a but of uncomfortable evocativeness and to make the spirit a bit more relatable to the viewer by creating a connection with them.

Thank you for the feedback though, and I may get a bit more involved with this style of work, but for now my focus is mainly on beauty, fashion and portraits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back