Win A Free Canon Rebel XSi Kit! Very High Chances

PhotographyPool

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Greetings,

PhotographyPool.com is giving away a free…

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black) (Also known as the 'Canon 450D' in Europe) - Worth $650!

How It Works

After our next 100 members have signed up we will end the competition and randomly pick one winner from those 100 members.

Terms

1. To be entered into this competition simply become a Photography Pool member - you will be automatically entered.

2. Once we receive our next 100 members the competition will end and a winner will be picked, randomly.

3. You can increase your chance to win by referring your friends to join Photography Pool. Simply get your friends to signup under your affiliate link (found in the affiliate area of your member's control panel after signup). Each friend you refer will increase your chance to win (for example, if you refer 3 friends you will count as 4 people instead of 1 when we randomly choose the winner).

4. In the event that you are the winner you will be contacted via email, so please provide a correct email address when you signup.

If you have any further queries you may contact us at: [email protected]

For Further Details Visit: 100 User Competition - photographypool.com/competition

its not really free if u have to pay to join the site :er:

but your title advertises a chance to win a free camera not your site

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I cut and paste this from the site's front page:

"Photography Pool is a free educational service"

How is this a free educational service, if you are charging a fee to access the information???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am feeling like a 4 year college degree and 33 years of CEUs has not helped me much;)

I cut and paste this from the site's front page:

How is this a free educational service, if you are charging a fee to access the information???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am feeling like a 4 year college degree and 33 years of CEUs has not helped me much;)

There is nothing incorrect about that statement, we offer free content also.

There is nothing incorrect about that statement, we offer free content also.[/QUOTE]

Would you mind providing a link? I did not find it while there.

the free content is the page where u sign up, it doesnt cost anything to just look at the form

Your sure make it sound like everything on the site is free,

"We are professionals giving away our trade secrets"

-and-

-and-

"Completely Free Photoshop Video Tutorials - For Newbies + Pros!"

But then I come across this,

"Only a fraction of our content is free"

I doubt there is anything on your site that you can't find on youtube for free!

Thanks for noticing the errors in the wording, we will improve this very soon.

Please note only our free videos our on YouTube, you cannot find any of our premium videos elsewhere online.

Please remember we are still very much in beta stages and our constantly making improvements and adding content to the service.

Kind Regards.

Most reactions

Back