Not open for further replies.

lollyfin85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A photo shoot i did for a Winchester/Nightforce Combo
Winchester 1- 6 sml.jpg

It kind of gets lost on the dark background.

I agree with this.

That being said, I really like the concept you've got going. You need some sort of separation between the rifle and the background. Ideally a rim light, but that would require separating the rifle and the background.

I agree with this.

That being said, I really like the concept you've got going. You need some sort of separation between the rifle and the background. Ideally a rim light, but that would require separating the rifle and the background.
I think a long, tightly gridded strip-box almost right overhead and probably 1 1/2 or so below key.

I really like this,viewing the photo large looks much better but could use some more light on the buttstock and top half of the barrel.

I agree with others the rifle gets lost in the background. but I guess it matches the "Nightforce" theme.

As a rifle owner it always looks poor when people put bullets on the ground, it looks artistic but very bad in real world practice.

I really like this,viewing the photo large looks much better but could use some more light on the buttstock and top half of the barrel.
could just remove the vignette...

Is Winchester back in business? Good news if it is.
It is but isn't. Olin corp owns the patents and designs. But all the firearms are made overseas by other companies. Though the rifles made in Japan are very good examples of the originals. For a while Olin had Browing making some rifles in the US. But that was all moved overseas as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back