Wind Chime

dolfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought it kinda had a neat look to it is why I shared the photo, was just a quick turn and shoot playing kind of shot, and I liked the way it looked..

P3060336.jpg

There's something I like about the chime hanging there in space, but it kind of gets lost in the picture. I'm just going to show what I would have done.
I hope this is OK

dolfan2.jpg

I cropped it a little more. Cleaned upthe hook. Added some contrast and brightened the bells some.

I don't mean to stab at your pp, but I like the first one better. The bell needs space so you can see the world that it lives in. :)

I would soften the background a little, and maybe just a small crop.

But .. that's just me :)

I prefer the second....intreresting pic. Extra background here doesn't do anything for me.

No stab Spidy, isn't it amazing how many ways there are to see a picture.

There's something I like about the chime hanging there in space, but it kind of gets lost in the picture. I'm just going to show what I would have done.
I hope this is OK

dolfan2.jpg

I cropped it a little more. Cleaned upthe hook. Added some contrast and brightened the bells some.

Thanks for the comments, I like the hook cleanup, that had a shine to it that may be distracting some, I like the crop action, but maybe only to crop out the corner of the house in the bottom right of the original pic, I to like the look of the bell in the wider pic hanging kinda in space...thanks for the comments guys..

Bob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back