Windfarm Sunset

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my second trip to Black Law windfarm (at least with a camera of my own) my last as pretty unsuccesful as there was a cloud sitting right on the location. This time I faired slightly better.

Black_Law_Sunset_II_by_Resin42.jpg

Black_Law_Sunset_III_by_Resin42.jpg

Black_Law_Sunset_IMy_second_vi_by_Resin42.jpg

4. (I actually love the flare in this one.)
Black_Law_V_by_Resin42.jpg

Equinox_by_Resin42.jpg

There's nine in the series all in, you can see the rest on my deviantart page (click the link in the sig).

All C&C is welcome as always.

Thanks for looking.

Photo 5 has a great, interesting angle!

Great shots with some great perspectives. I like the sunset shot and although the flare is interesting to say the least (it looks like sun behind the prop~wierd) I would likely remove it myself. Just my thoughts.

Great photos, and very inspiring. there is a wind farm about 8 miles from my house that I have yet to visit. Thanks for the ideas! LOL

Derrick

You just made #5 my desktop wallpaper. I love the sky colors

You just made #5 my desktop wallpaper. I love the sky colors

Really? Wow! If you want a bigger version drop me a PM.

Great shots with some great perspectives. I like the sunset shot and although the flare is interesting to say the least (it looks like sun behind the prop~wierd) I would likely remove it myself. Just my thoughts.

Great photos, and very inspiring. there is a wind farm about 8 miles from my house that I have yet to visit. Thanks for the ideas! LOL

Derrick

I debated for a while about removing the flare but it's just so unique I couldn't bring myself to.

You should totally get out to it if you get the chance, even just to stand next to them and listen to the noise, look up and experience the vertigo. Amazing places.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back