Window

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by Morgan, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Morgan

Morgan TPF Noob!

Not sure why Photobucket keeps resizing this so small? Fingers crossed it will look ok on here!

This was taken recently as one of a series of bridal images. I know its a bit unconventional for a fashion style image as theres no eye contact but I like that in a way and think it works - do you???

Nope that didnt work! Does anyone know why my images are being resized so small?

I have tried everyhting including resizing it in photoshop toi 400 x 600 pixels at 72dpi and it just reduces it when I upload it???

2. Tuna

Tuna Supermodel

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Morgan, Photobucket will resize anything you submit that is over 250k in size. Hope that helps...

Tuna

3. Picksure

Picksure TPF Noob!

Morgan, be sure to save your photos as a .jpg

800x600 as a .jpg should be under 250k(in most cases) I have found that the $25.00/yr is well worth the price for thier unlimited service, just a thought.

4. Morgan

Morgan TPF Noob!

I did re size it, for some reason (and I just cant get my head round this one) it keeps redcuing it to the size of a very very small postage stamp!

I reduced it to the same size of a couple of other images I posted (300dpi 400x600pixels) and it still doesnt work, so i tried it larger, smaller, not re sizing at all and dont know why, it still doesnt work!

5. andycarnall

andycarnall TPF Noob!

Errr... what image - I can't see anything

I've had the same problem as you with photobucket though - uploaded the same photo twice and it was in different sizes, but when I looked at photobucket they looked the same. don't know what's going on with it :scratch: but it is free, and the random sizing isn't annoying enough to me to make me pay for a site (that would be $30 less in the new lens fund)

6. chroix

chroix In Latin it's "spikius conius thingonius"

No pic to be seen, unless photobucket made it microscopic...

my ISP gives me webspace (60MB) as part of my account. a lot of peopl, especially cable internet subscribers, have this and don't realize it.