TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
timrayphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
547045799_mmHoL-XL.jpg

Awesome! Absolutely well done- sharp, great lighting. Would love to see more

Very nice. Single light source? Or is the backdrop slightly lit, too?

Seems nice, but I swear to god my reaction was "oh god it's coming for me!!! oh wait, it's a baby... pretty eyes." Something about the look and the posture and the dark background made me think "zombie!" Yes, I know... I am being seriously, though.

Isn't there something about putting young subjects on light backgrounds in portraiture.

I am not a pro portrait dude, so take everything I say with a huge grain of salt.

Very nice. Single light source? Or is the backdrop slightly lit, too?

Iron Flatline - there were two lights the main with a 72" silver umbrella, and just a hint of light on the background. Oh I had a reflector on the shadow side of the face to keep detail on the shadow side.

Last edited:
Seems nice, but I swear to god my reaction was "oh god it's coming for me!!! oh wait, it's a baby... pretty eyes." Something about the look and the posture and the dark background made me think "zombie!" Yes, I know... I am being seriously, though.

Isn't there something about putting young subjects on light backgrounds in portraiture.

I am not a pro portrait dude, so take everything I say with a huge grain of salt.

manaheim - the client requested a dark background and black and white portraits. I would have preferred a darker outfit for the darker background, but the client wanted the white gown with a dark background. Anyway this image was of the baby crawling toward me, and when I edited I couldn't resist leaving this one in color and enhancing the beautiful eyes of this baby. I loved the expression on the baby's face in the portrait.

manaheim - the client requested a dark background and black and white portraits. I would have preferred a darker outfit for the darker background, but the client wanted the white gown with a dark background. Anyway this image was of the baby crawling toward me, and when I edited I couldn't resist leaving this one in color and enhancing the beautiful eyes of this baby. I loved the expression on the baby's face in the portrait.

Ah, interesting. Well, cool. She does have amazing eyes.

very cute =), nicely lit and shot

Most reactions

Back