windows, windows

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
hi,
i've been off TPF for some time -:( - now i want to make up arrears -;)))

we (me and my friend) are getting ready to edit an album with photos of an old and new warsaw; it will be a story about Time, and how the old times/past are getting in touch/connecting/adjoin with the present.

here are some 'windows' pics for the project i took few weeks ago:
im really curious what do you think? -;)

i have to choose only a few, so your comments could be very helpful for me ! -;)))) thanks!

first two - i cant decide which one is better?

okn1.jpg

okn5.jpg

okn4a.jpg

okn3.jpg

okn8.jpg

okn7.jpg

okn6bw.jpg

okn2.jpg

Wow, Anua! I love 1 and 6. Really like light lightness of the bricks on 2 but the graffiti is distracting me. And actually, now that I take a second peek one thing is distracting me on 6 - the one window frame has brown wood. Love the theme of this set up pics!

edit: just had to fix a spelling error! Wouldn't want the teachers on the forum to get after me

I think that #1 and #4 are the most visually striking. I love the nice saturated colors, and the contrast between the sensible brickwork and the crazy, out-of-wack reflections in #1 is great. I like the contrast of old and new styles of architecture in #4; also I think the composition really emphasizes the interesting architecture.

I would agree with craig here, the simplicity in number 2 is what makes it my favourite. nice work young anja! I also like number 6, having the stuff hanging on the rails gives the archeticture some 'humanity' :D

hi!,
thanks for kind words -;) - your comments and sugestions are very helpful for me -;)) - thank you!

And actually, now that I take a second peek one thing is distracting me on 6 - the one window frame has brown wood.

it bothers me a bit too, but what bothers me more at this one is an 'invisible' little dog -;)
he was leaning by the center window while i was taking pics -and i wanted him to appear here so much! he was so funny -;)
....and what have i got instead of the dog? -> the black hole above brown trousers... -;(
anyway...
i'll try to catch him next time -;)))

Most reactions

Back