Windy Path

^^^ I tend to dislike it when people process stuff "too much". Pushing the saturation a bit (after reasonable sharpening and contrast adjustments) is usually all I consider "acceptable". Personal preference.

i wouldn't change a thing, i love it as is!
TriniPhototakeoutta said:
Thats an awesome photo. Gorgeous.

Thank you both :)

:lol: I know the feeling very well. That photo (above) is from last year, but until I learned of the Orton Effect I couldn't get it to look as nice as I wanted, so it sat there waiting. Make sure you post yours here so we can see :)

Thank you very much :)

Chris of Arabia said:
Given how many are saying this is 'awesome' perhps someone might consider nominating it in the PoTM thread.

I appreciate the thought :)

manaheim said:
hhehe, wow, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want to like this, but I really really do like it. Very nice.

Why did you not want to like it? :(

Here is one of my first attempts. I took the photo last week with this thread in mind, I feel like you deserve part of the credit ;)

575737443_xHd2h-L.jpg

^ again...

...Woah!

^^^ I tend to dislike it when people process stuff "too much". Pushing the saturation a bit (after reasonable sharpening and contrast adjustments) is usually all I consider "acceptable". Personal preference.

I understand your point, and I agree with you (to a degree). No harm :)

Roy Hubbard said:
Here is one of my first attempts. I took the photo last week with this thread in mind, I feel like you deserve part of the credit

Great shot! Glad to see you finding use for it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back