Wings and water in Mexico, part I (modem pain)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, here come the first "tame wildlife shots" from Yucatan Mexico from 2 weeks ago. Please comment :) Only very little postprocessing done.

1:
mex01.jpg

2:
mex02.jpg

3:
mex03.jpg

4:
mex06.jpg

... more to come in a second ...

Niceee...the third is my favorite and I also like the first one...and I really must admit that the light in the last one is great.
But one question : What temperature is there at this time, I was in Danube Delta at the begining of October and I saw only some swans and seagulls, the rest of the birds were gone!

Thanks all!

Danad said:
But one question : What temperature is there at this time, I was in Danube Delta at the begining of October and I saw only some swans and seagulls, the rest of the birds were gone!

Well, that was at the Carribean coast of Yucatan/Quintana Roo (Mexico). A week ago we still had between 29 to 34°C and humid there ...

oldnavy, I can see you have been dragged to comment here ;)

anyway, some of you might have realised .. that day I completly messed up my camera settings ... I felt like a beginner, setting aperture and all totally wrong. Was not feeling well that day ... ;)

Well, here I am now, Alex, enjoying your newest photo contributions to this forum, and I must say that I already like what I see (and I am only at the beginning of working my way through all the newest Alex_B-thread :greenpbl: ) ... they are all a bit centred, but I don't notice that you felt like a novice with a camera - I particularly like the two middle photos here ... they bring us nicely close to the birds.
Off to your next thread then :D.

great shots #2 for me

Most reactions

Back