Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D750
f/4
ISO 100
1/4000 Sec.
20 mm - f/1.8 G

(Processed In Both LR & Analog Silver Pro 2.)

untitled-8-HDR-Edit-2.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I think it's a nice shot and will stand on it's own without the "effects" crutch.

Joe

I think it's a nice shot and will stand on it's own without the "effects" crutch.

Joe

I was trying to be different, I have similar shots from same location on other occasions/seasons.

Joe

I was trying to be different, I have similar shots from same location on other occasions/seasons.

The effect you applied is a popular fad; you're being the same. I've never seen that photo before and it looks like a very good photo. That effect I've seen many many times before.

Joe

Tilt shift blur is a bit much.

Joe

The effect you applied is a popular fad; you're being the same. I've never seen that photo before and it looks like a very good photo. That effect I've seen many many times before.

Joe

While it was not aware the effect I applied was/is a fad - I get the point it's gimmicky and is over used.

I reprocessed the picture tell me what you think & thank you for taking the time to help me understand...

untitled-8-HDR-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks Again,

Enezdez

Joe

Joe

While it was not aware the effect I applied was/is a fad - I get the point it's gimmicky and is over used.

I reprocessed the picture tell me what you think & thank you for taking the time to help me understand...

View attachment 136559

Thanks Again,

Enezdez

Very nice photo -- that tree is awesome and this is much better processing.

Joe

Yeah, this version is much better. Though now the distortion sticks out to me a lot more. But I'm afraid if you fixed that it would make the image less interesting.

Thank You Both Again!!!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back