Winter mountain sunsets

yummifruitbat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a couple more from my trip into the Brecon Beacons on the 2nd. Do the jet trails spoil the first one? What about the panocrop?

All comments & critique welcome as usual :wink:

P1010047gradpanocropborder_filtered.jpg

P1010030crop_filteredwborder_resize.jpg

What do you think?

I think the jet trails make the first one.
The second one might benefit from the same crop? Try cropping up to the bottom of the mountain on the left side.

i think jet trails spoil my personal photos, but that's just individual taste. are you the one with the tobacco grad filter? was something like that used on the second shot? nice stuff :thumbup:

I very much like the second photo as it is, while I think the first has too much darkness at the bottom. I can hardly make out the road. But I like the vapour trails!
As often as I agree with woodsac about things he suggests, I don't do so this time. The vanishing triangular layers of road and mountain giving more and more room to the equally triangular sky part here are very fascinating to me!

Great pics!!! love them both :thumbup:

OK, here goes the panocrop of the second image for woodsac:

P1010030crop_filteredpano_resize.jpg

I kind of like both, not sure which I prefer... any opinions?

Part of me agrees about the dark area in the first, Corinna - I'll see if I can bring out the highlights on the road.

JTHphoto - I am the one with the grad tobacco filter and yes, it was used on the second photo. A good thing?

Thanks for all your comments!

I like both for different reasons. But, I think I prefer the original. I think it's how the white road lines start to lead me through the photo right away. Good job :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back