winter night

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
snow_102.sized.jpg

I used a "blend" (dunno if there's such a word in ENG), I mean I used a white sheet of paper that was on the ground to get more light from the moon pointed on the branch, and a small bulb lamp

Liked your shot, seems like you're a very practical guy/girl (avatar isn't clear enough :confused: ), a longer exposure would have been better, then adjusting the highlights in post-processing.

did you use your zenith to take this one, it's an excellent machine man...

Cheers,
Trombone

Beautiful! is all that needs to be said here I think.

You oughta post more often Mentos. Great shot. I agree that the moon could be a little less bright (I find that if I yell obscenities at it that sometimes it goes dull for a while) but the composition is really great.

thank you all :) it was taken with fuji s5000, zenith is "on holidays" now:) :)

I'm with everyone else loving this! Your technique in using the white paper paid off! I'm really starting to like night photography more and more with these type posts. mentos, you should really post more often...you're holding out on us; show ur stuff!!!!!;)

God that's beautiful Mentos! I wish you would post more photos too. I still remember your last moonlit one. Killer.

Trombone, perhaps you should check out the Photo Babes in the General Forum. You will see Ms. Mentos in a smashing long gown!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back