Winter sun awaits

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mrs Darfion and i have just booked to go to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands for xmas. We fly on the thursday before xmas. It'll be the first time that we've spent xmas away on holiday.

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Hope you and Mrs. Darf have a great time!

oriecat said:
Man! You two take more vacations than anyone I've ever known! :p Have a fabulous time!! :D
It'll be our third... no wait.... fourth holiday this year. It's only money and it needs to be spent. If i don't somebody else will spend it for me.

Darfion said:
It's only money and it needs to be spent. If i don't somebody else will spend it for me.

I'm happy to help you spend it :)

Have fun, Darf. The Canaries are nice this time of year - but steer clear of the banana liquer as it is rather nasty. ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
Have fun, Darf. The Canaries are nice this time of year - but steer clear of the banana liquer as it is rather nasty. ;-)
I will. i'm more of a beer man myself. Bananas have cropped up quite a lot on here lately don't you think?
:shock:

Darfion said:
Hertz van Rental said:
I will. i'm more of a beer man myself. Bananas have cropped up quite a lot on here lately don't you think?

Doesn't you banana crop up occasionally?

AlisonS said:
Darfion said:
It's only money and it needs to be spent. If i don't somebody else will spend it for me.

I'm happy to help you spend it :)

UH Yeah..me too. Heck you can just give me some and I'll keep it safe for ya Darren...I promise. :twisted:

BTW have a safe trip....I haven't been on a vacation in about 10 years. I'm usually so broke and busy that when i do get time off, I sleep most of it. Alas, poor poor mygrain.

Hertz van Rental said:
Darfion said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Doesn't you banana crop up occasionally?
Oh hell yes. And often when it wasn't supposed to :shock:

Darfion said:
oriecat said:
Man! You two take more vacations than anyone I've ever known! :p Have a fabulous time!! :D
It'll be our third... no wait.... fourth holiday this year. It's only money and it needs to be spent. If i don't somebody else will spend it for me.

I think you have the absolute right idea. :D It sounds fantastic, and I hope you have a great time!!! Bring back pics!!!! :wink:

Most reactions

Back