Winter Surf

sublimelbc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kinda gives the feel of winter surfing. I was rushed while taking, so i think i could make it a little better. ideas?

Well yes: the underexposure has already been stated as that is the factor which jumps at the viewer at once. But there are means to correct this initial technical flaw with pp software. So underexposure need not be a problem.

Nice leading lines into the photo and towards the sea, of which, however, we then only see so very, very, very little.
I just feel this desire inside me to see more of the sea at the end of the path - and a bit less of the brooding sky.
On the other hand, though, this feeling of anticipation that we all know from going to the seaside as kids, this "Who will see the sea first?" and the "I do! There it is!"-shouts when the first bit of water comes into sight, is another emotion that your photo evokes in me.
And maybe that is not bad!
And my desire to see more and run into the pic and up that slope to see more is just the dynamics there are in the photo! Come to think of it, the fact that we only get to see so very, very little of the sea might be this photos strongest point?

Is this better exposure wise? Seems dark to me.

And thanks for all the input. Much appreciated.

it may look darker than the first one but i think it's better. and id hve to disagree with Lafoto on what she says about the sky. i think that it gives the photo a great amount of contrast and that you dont need to crop it out or anything. i actually like the contrast better in this one that the first. great shot..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back