hydro3.jpg

3-
oldcityhall.jpg

4-
birch.jpg

5-
pipe.jpg

Got some more which I'll post later. Hope you like lookin' at these. :mrgreen:

Cool. With all your above-ground wiring you still have some great photo opportunities there! Here all the houses are connected to underground mains, all the cables are in the street below the pavement.

I really like the blue-yellow clash in the colour photo ... and the point of view in the "trunk"-variety of your photos makes me dizzy ;).

Thanks lafoto...I lived in a town up north for years where all the wiring was under ground....was a shocker to move down south and find the mess of wires still existed LOL...but sure makes for some interesting pics. :)

I really like the last one! Sharp diagonal lines and great DOF. Great texture, too. :thumbup:

Of the "wire" shots, I think the first one is strongest. :)

Cool shots JonK. There is something about that last pic that really strikes me. Nice work.!!!

Nice work using those darn wires as the subject...usually they are an unwelcome background distraction in city landscapes.

Thanks to all of you for looking and commenting. :D
The last one has a slight sepia tint to it and a very slight overlay blend which is upping the saturation and increasing the contrast as well as softening at the same time.

Hey Jon! suhweeeet shots!!!

beautiful compositions and saturation
love your POV and the tone in #1
nice colors in #2 and #3
the feel in the last shot is real nice.. teamed with the tones you got!
nice shots :D
thanks for sharing.. look forward to the rest

#1 and #4 are definately my faves, but they're all great! I think you really have the sense of perspective.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back