Wireless Direction

leroyneal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a list of my equipment, my goal is integration of my flash units, You will notice I lack any remote or wireless options on the WhiteLightnings, this is really my main question as to which direction do I go with? PocketsWizards, or CyberSync, Ebay alternatives… or..?

Back to the hardware, Canon 40D,T1i, 580EX,430EX, ST-E2 a White Lightning Ultra1800 and WLUltra600
I would really like to be able to take these WL’s to some of my shoots, what would be a good receiver/transmitter system that I may be able to cross over between say my 580ex and one of the WL’s? Is there such a beast?
A majority of my shoots right now are team sports, which are indoors in gymnasiums and or in dark band rooms. I Know the U1800 will help tremendously once I get a wireless system set up

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

I personally would stay away from the cheap ebay solutions if you are wanting long term reliability, for learning and experimentation they are fine.

For serious use, pocketwizard, Cybersyncs, radiopoppers, Elinchrom, bowens, etc....

I personally use they cybersyncs as they are reliable, small, great range, excellent price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back