Wireless remote for a Canon rebel xti

dm020486

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With the holidays coming soon I am looking into buying a wireless remote for my Canon XTI I have done some searching and the rc1 seems to be the only wireless remote they sale.(?) I was wondering if anyone uses this remote or any others that will work with a XTI? Also how do you like the wireless remotes?
Thanks

This unit (available for Canon and Nikon) works very well. It has both wired and wireless modes, and uses RF rather than IR, so it's unaffected by leaves, windows, etc, and in open-air has a range of at least 75'.

This unit (available for Canon and Nikon) works very well. It has both wired and wireless modes, and uses RF rather than IR, so it's unaffected by leaves, windows, etc, and in open-air has a range of at least 75'.

In today's market is the unit you posted price comparable to the price of the unit I posted since mine is in US dollars and yours is in Canadian dollars? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use the Canon rc-1 for my XSI and it works great. If you were to chose between RC-1 and RC-5 get the rc-s since you can switch between immediate shutter release or 2- second release. On the RC-5 it's ony 2 second release.

I got the RC-1 and its nice, you can use the remote for instant picture, 2 second timer, or to turn the camera off... It an IR remote. i got it for like $25 at RitzCamera

Most reactions

Back