Wireless remote question for Canon T5i

khrisxtine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone!

I just recently upgraded from my T2i to a T5i.. and long story short, I misplaced my remote for the T2i, I needed something quick, so I picked up a wireless remote from best buy (it's a rocket fish brand - the remote wireless shutter control).

Now my question is.. because I remember it worked for my T2i, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work for the T5i... How do I use the remote to start/stop video? Everytime I press the button, it only takes a picture. Before, my T2i (the remote I previously had only had one button as well) it would start/stop video on video mode. My T5i takes only pictures when in Video Mode and I can't figure it out or find it in the manual. I was hoping someone on these forums could help me out?

I have a T5i, and the start/stop button for the video is the same button that switches between the view finder and the LCD screen when shooting. Have you looked in the manual of the wireless remote? That will probably have more info than the camera manual will....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back