Wireless Remotes?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by Markw, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Markw

Markw No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was wondering which is a good one to use for The Nikon D40? Also, are theere and y that will work with the Nikon N654 and the D40 alike? If not, which is good for the D40?

Links would be much appreciated.
    Mark

2. Monaco

Monaco TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Phottix is the first company that comes to mind.They have features for Single shooting, Continuous shooting, 2 second delay, and even a BULB mode for long exposures.They're also compatable with any type of dslr that out in the market right now.The only differance between versions are the connector types.I have found that these are only available on ebay through a seller called etefore.He has a store called HKsupplies.com that sells photography equipment out of Honk Kong.

I have two of them for my A700 and they are fantastic.Although range isn't was is advertised,there really isn't any need to step more than 30 feet away from your camera.

Phottix cleon for your 40d:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Phottix-Cleon-W...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

3. JerryPH

JerryPH No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Gadget Infinity... cheap and effective. Look them up on the web. They are from Hong Kong, so delivery time is about 3 weeks, but quality is good and price is excellent.