Wireless Tether?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-RC-7-Wireless-Remote-Control/dp/B000PC9OUU]Amazon.com: Opteka RC-7 Wireless Remote Control for Nikon SLR D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, & D80: Electronics[/ame]

Google is your friend.

you know what else is your friend... knowing what your talking about.. thats a wireless remote, not a wireless tether.... dumb ass... if your gonna try to rip someone, at least make sure you know what your talking about

and of course wireless tethering is possible, i guess i'm wondering, is it possible with the d40 OR d50

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Fi-Share-Wireless-Memory-EYE-FI-2GB/dp/B000X27XDC]Amazon.com: Eye-Fi Share Wireless 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-2GB: Electronics[/ame]

Google is still your friend.

not what i was looking for, but i will investigate to see if it does what i want.. pretty sure it doesnt...

what i'm looking for, is when i'm in the midst of a shoot, right now, i tether with a usb cable.. and for the benefit of people (like gry) who obviouly dont know what it is.. it allows me to take a picture, then instantly it appears on my computer screen in Lightroom (its done using a combination of nikon camera control and lightroom import settings) what i'm wanting to do is ditch the usb cable, and do it wirelessly

you know what else is your friend... knowing what your talking about.. thats a wireless remote, not a wireless tether.... dumb ass... if your gonna try to rip someone, at least make sure you know what your talking about

Take it easy!

Dude, calm down, you don't have to go around calling people a dumbass and he was only trying to help. Wireless tethering is only for high end camera bodies, D200+. Currently the only in production wireless transmitter made by Nikon is the WT-4a and that only works with the D3, D700, and D300 not to mention it also costs approx $670-$700 dollars. I don't know if there are any 3rd party ones.

Dude, calm down, you don't have to go around calling people a dumbass and he was only trying to help. Wireless tethering is only for high end camera bodies, D200+. Currently the only in production wireless transmitter made by Nikon is the WT-4a and that only works with the D3, D700, and D300 not to mention it also costs approx $670-$700 dollars. I don't know if there are any 3rd party ones.

thanks... i kinda figured they were just for higher end, but wanted to be sure

Hmmm was gonna post with a helpful reply but if you're going to be an ass to people who try and help...

After all Googling "wireless tethered Nikon" gives you 21000 hits on google.at

lol.. man, dont you guys ever have off days... sorry, the guy pissed me off... he tried to be smart and tell me to google, but what he had googled wasnt even what i was looking for... i love google, and i love it when people give me links they found in google that i may not have found... HOWEVER, when someone tries to make a smart ass remark, it pisses me off...

lol.. man, dont you guys ever have off days... sorry, the guy pissed me off... he tried to be smart and tell me to google, but what he had googled wasnt even what i was looking for... i love google, and i love it when people give me links they found in google that i may not have found... HOWEVER, when someone tries to make a smart ass remark, it pisses me off...

Yes I have "off" days. Was your "off" day our fault? I come here to chill out when I have those kind of days.........

The "dumb-ass" remark was a bit uncalled for......The "google is your friend" may have rubbed you a little wrong, but c'mon...........

I use the "google is your friend" comment a lot... and I don't even bother providing a link most of the time... lol

I use the "google is your friend" comment a lot... and I don't even bother providing a link most of the time... lol

i actually use it a lot too.. but when i provide a link, its at least to the right thing... it was the fact that he tried to be smart, but was actually dumb (cause he had no idea what i was talking about) that made me angry

Most reactions

New Topics

Back