Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I'm off to Milwaukee here in a bit to go see my FIRST CUBS GAME!!! THE BREWERS ARE GOIN DOWN, BABY! (I hope :mrgreen: ) We've got GREAT seats, in the lower level, 8 rows behind the Cubbie dugout! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I know there isn't a huge chance, but it would be SO AWESOME if I got to meet one of the players!!! I know I'm close enough that I can get some good pics, though. :) :) :) I'm sure I'll have some posted by around this time tommorrow. I'm so excited!!!! The only bummer is I would have loved to be able to see Maddux or Prior pitch, but Zambrano (not sure if I spelled that correctly) is supposed to be opening. :( Oh well...there will be other chances, hopefully...though not many chances to see Maddux...he's gettin old. (I'd still have his baby!) ;)

Ok...sorry..just had to let my excitement out. Hope you guys can handle me not being here for the rest of the day! ;)

*listens for the huge sigh of relief from everyone thanking God I won't be talking their ear off tonight!* :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heh I'm from here and I agree with you! Our team sucks. We haven't had a "good" or even "decent" year since the early 80's, looks like this one will be more of the same. Eh good thing I'm not a huge baseball fan huh? :mrgreen:

Have fun, enjoy the stadium there are a lot of good shots to be had there ;)

I've been to the stadium, actually...last year, we went to Milwaukee to go to the museum to see the ancient Egypt exhibit...so we went to a Brewers game, too. We coudn't get our hands on Cubs tickets, and I had never been to a major league baseball game. It's a pretty damn nice stadium! Oh...and you don't have to be a Brewers fan, to be a Ben Sheets fan. :) The game we went to last year was Brewers vs Twins, and he pitched...Brewers won, too. I wonder if he'll be pitchin today? Hmmmm...

I'm back! My pics are uploading now. :) :)

I had tons of fun, and the seats were amazing! In fact, the first words out of Erik's mouth when we went and found our seats and sat down were "this is a dream come true!" It was a very interesting game, but I'm SO KICKING MYSELF!! Before the game, during batting practice, Greg Maddux came out of the dugout and signed some autographs for some people, and he was only about 15 feet from our seat!!! GUESS WHERE I WAS AT THIS TIME??? I was out looking for some vendors cuz I wanted a particular Cubs hat that I haven't been able to find in stock for the past two months. So, I didn't get to see Greg Maddux in person. :( I wanted to see him more than ANYTHING! :( :( :( And to top it all off, I did'nt find my hat. :(

Oh, and we won't be discussing the final score, or the cataract-ridden, nearsighted umpires.

Sounds like a good time despite the erm, score and missing Greg Maddux.

All that fuss over baseball... [shakes head]

Glad you had fun.

Whoa, you need to go to Brewer's game more often Corry! Sorry I had to :oops:

Sorry to hear your missed opportunity. Can't wait to see some of the pics ;)

Here Corry, use this :playball:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back