Wisconsin State Basketball

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My school just won our game at state (we didn't win state yet)

Here are some photos I took. C&C please

2316183650_a5650b6594.jpg

2315390061_5fda64fc43.jpg

2316191088_a884ab3702.jpg

2315381989_a48eacc22b.jpg

2316183162_18e490a6e4.jpg

2315372843_ce8c91af4d.jpg

I like 4 and 5. Try to get all of the ball in 5 though. Overall nice job

in addition to what i've already told you, i think that the lighting really makes for a good atmosphere, it has like a real "big time" feel to it or something... like, this aint just the high school gym anymore... ya know?

IMO

White balance a bit cold, and these all seem to have been shot at f/8ish judging on the tight bokeh. Wide open should have left for more shallow DOF than this.

IMO

White balance a bit cold, and these all seem to have been shot at f/8ish judging on the tight bokeh. Wide open should have left for more shallow DOF than this.

All of them were shot at f/2.8 so I don't know why there isn't a nice bokeh. I don't think there that cold looking but you have to remember we are all freezing cold Wisconsinites.

lol, i saw your original response to that ,phil....

i thought the DOF looked a bit un-shallow too though actually....

i thought the DOF looked a bit un-shallow too though actually....

Yea I'm not denying that it is shallow and all of them were for sure shot with f/2.8 my guess is that its the crappy canon camera I was using :).

thanks. All available light

All of them were shot at f/2.8 so I don't know why there isn't a nice bokeh. I don't think there that cold looking but you have to remember we are all freezing cold Wisconsinites.

hmm, when i shot court side b-ball, i had shallower DOF than that with my 80-200. You must have just been further away.

nice captures

I like them, but agree that the white balance is just a tad on the cold side.

i sort of like the colder white balance i think, but i'd maybe like to see it in a warmer tone just to see the difference

Most reactions

Back