WISH ME LUCK! 1rst actual photo shoot

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im going to a friends house @ noon today to attempt to do my first photo shoot. My friend has a 4 month old baby and they havnt had any professional photos taken. So I told them Im just getting into it and Id love to give it a try.

Since its clear that Im already a expert in photoshop and I have a camera with really big lens I should have no problem.

good luck.. make sure you show us your results

Yep yep, post up those pics when you get them!

I'm sure things will go fine. Relax, have fun.

Since its clear that Im already a expert in photoshop and I have a camera with really big lens I should have no problem.

based on yesterdays vignetting adventure, i cant help but agree.

post results!

I got rescheduled, they have a appointment with the church about the baptismal. I got bumped until early next week. :grumpy:

I know you didn't ask but this is what I typically do...If you want a happy baby during you're shoot I suggest to give a heads up to the parents to have him/her clean, well fed and relaxed. I'm not sure if the baby has a routine already but maybe try to schedule the shoot during the typical daily nap time. It'll just make it easier for you to pose the baby during sleep and you can prop your subject which ever way you want. I also usually do ambient lighting for baby shoots since flash might either wake or spook the baby. Just some ideas...

Good luck!

Most reactions

Back