Witch City Superior Courthouse - IV

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the VERY unique opportunity to be able to get my camera and equipment into the Salem, MA Superior Courthouse today. (I'm still trying to figure out if this is where the witch trials occurred... I'm not certain, but it's most certainly a dark and creepy place, regardless.) :)

I could only shoot the library today (working on getting in a bit deeper), but I could honestly have spent a MONTH in the library alone. I tried to be good and constrained my stay to an hour so as not to wear out my welcome. :)

This is one in the series. I hope folks don't mind many posts, but I figured it would be easier to focus discussion and I liked a lot of these.

C&C welcome, of course.

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20052.jpg

Thanks, cloud!

Like this one the best ..... actually, couldn't stop looking at it - lots to see in just a wall.. :D

r

Like this one the best ..... actually, couldn't stop looking at it - lots to see in just a wall.. :D

heheh, thanks. I think the part I liked the best about this one is the little piece of the chimney that you catch in the shadows in under the arch and set back a ways... but yeah, there's a lot there. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

By the way, for someone who claims not to understand art much, this is quite artsy.

:lmao:

hahah... nuts and bolts, baby. All I see is nuts and bolts. :)

Even the streaks on the wall at photo right are an integral part of the composition. Nice Chris!

Most reactions

Back