Witches Hats

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
WitchesHats.jpg

I quite like this image but I'm not sure why hehe If you wouldn't mind leaving general critique on whether this works or not, things I could improve etc or be honest ifyou think I should bin it please. I am so new to this if you have tips for improvment I would really appreciate it :hug:: If you don't have the time thats ok I hope you might enjoy just looking too Thanks!!!

I like it too, but, I dont know why either. It seems that the gravel road leads the eye and that is pleasing to me. Also, the cones add a nice splash of color. Great shot! :D

NOT bin it!
No!
Why would you!
This is too good for that.
I like almost everything of this: the motif as such because it is so "normal", yet so rarely photographed, I like the colour clash between the cones and the grass, I like the DOF with the road in the background only slightly blurred, putting the cones very well into focus, but not too much, I like how the path leads towards that road - and I like the lighting, too. Gives nice shadows.

So there.
Bin this?
Never!

I would run a very light unsharp mask on it and I think you'll like the result. I know, I tell everyone to do that, but what can I say? Digital cameras and scanners naturally and unavoidably soften the images. :)

Thanks SlySniper and LaFoto!!! :hug:: Manaheim how do you add an unsharp mask? I have CS but no idea how to use it yet ;) Thanks again!!

Most reactions

Back