With dreams in their eyes...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
these kids touch my soul... it's so tough seeing them suffer
shot these in two diff village schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh on the lse thingy... technically i can show them as they dont show the context in which they were shot...

oh her eyes! they are so haunting... and the chalk on her face :) she was stopping herself from smiling as the lil boys were teasing her in their language.. but i jus had to smile at her and wait for the reaction

102188395_faaa82b5c1_o.jpg

this one lil girl was so so so cute... heck i could adopt her... felt like giving her a hug and saying that life will get better for her...
if you guys think this was rough... you really havent seen 99% of what i have in the last few days...
her school bag was a plastic sheet folded and held together with rope :confused:

102188398_bcb7b6db4c_o.jpg

thanks for looking in :)

:shock:

You should be proud of these recent colour shots!! Beautiful light and saturation.
Above all, you've captured their souls! Keep it up!!

danalec99 said:
:shock:

You should proud of these recent colour shots!! Beautiful light and saturation.
Above all, you've captured their souls! Keep it up!!

well said Daniel.

you amaze me girl!

aww man *gulp* so sweet these lil kids...you have to wonder what the future holds for them
you've photographed them beautifully mansi; can't say much more without getting technical ...suffice to say I think they're wonderful - full stop. :D
you're really upping the ante for yourself as a photographer...just keep at it :thumbsup:

The eyes Mansi, the eyes!!! They are all so beautifully taken and the eyes are so alluring. I love it!

I'm so glad you are able to post a few titbits for us from your travels Mansi - the smile on the second little girl's face could teach us all a thing or two.

You are doing precious, valuable work just now - the things you are seeing may stay with you for ever, but you have a wonderful opportunity which may help these children in the long run. I just hope we'll be able to see more of your work :)

Brilliant shots mans, they're both excellent......it you can get away with posting any others please do so!...they're a joy to view :thumbup:

thanks very much :D
i'll be posting as much as i can without violating the guidelines set for me... well atleast not too much..
thanks.. appreciate all teh comments

beautiful children.... and you really captured them well....

i bet it was hard to walk away from them...shows what a caring spirit you have too, mansi...

the second girl looks very mischievious... i too would love to adopt her...what a personality...

i really like the the 2nd one, & i can see your silhouette in her eyes..

Most reactions

Back