Now, nothing more than a shell
of empty life, withered...
waiting to be born again.

51894711-L.jpg

PlasticSpanner said:
Really withered! :lol: :thumbup:

Interesting backdrop! What is it?
Ummm...The ground :mrgreen:

I think that's why they caught my attention. They just stood out, all alone with some rocks on the side of a hill. Just me trying to make something out of nothing again. Here's the original.

51896196-M.jpg

Nice post woodsac ! awesome intro to this shot. I agree with the backdrop, it's perfect.

Cool shot......

Wanna here my little take on the background?

I think it is kinda cool. I am sitting here and the only light I have going is from my monitor. I am looking over at your avatar and I glance back at your picture...(add some imagination here) I take a yawny sleepy look at your picture and here I am seeing skeletal type features in there. Ok now I am awake. I take another look and yip I can still see it in there. Look kinda in between the flower thingys and up a little....they are there. The demons are coming....The demons are coming. ha ha
I am telling ya USE YOUR IMAGINATION HERE! Kinda FUNKY!

I likes it....I likes it alot. hee hee

Ok the NOOB has not lost her marbles....well maybe a few. You were gonna find it out sooner or later...why not just get it over with. ;-)

Great photo! Excellent DOF and I agree with the comments on the background. The flower? really jumps out!

Beautiful sepia! love the contrast.. nice one Jake :thumbsup:

Excellent Woody. Love the sepia tone too

Cool shot, the flowers are nice and sharp but unfurtunately I see demons now as well :greendev:

Most reactions

Back