Witty help needed ASAP

I just read it to my mom and she approves as well.

OK, I'm feeling better abotu what I'm going to say, but now I'm still nervous about actually speaking--but it's an open bar !!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that it went great! Everyone complemented me on a great job!

There were only two glitches: I couldn't bring up my notes, so I had to do it from memory, so I skipped some of the jokes, and I forgot my glass to toast with :blushing:

Thanks again for all of your help.

That's cool that it went well. I guess going from memory is better than writing all the notes on your hand then sweating... :mrgreen:

Yea, white dinner jackets and inky arms would NOT have been good.

Now, I need to start on the speech for my other sister's wedding!

I used that line "being in love is like peeing in your pants" at my stag/stagette party on Saturday...everyone was busting a gut...it was awesome. :lol:

I was going to save it for the wedding but I just couldn't wait.

I mentioned the peeing line to a bunch of folks and they all loved it as well!

I have a very few pics up on the photoblog, but if you either come by often over the next few days, or just wait until next week, they should all be up. If you do go sooner than later, I'd be interested in people's opinion of the smaller of the two ocean shots (it's long and narrow--can't miss it). It's the first picture that I have significantly played with in Photoshop Elements, so I'm interested in comments.

Sady, out of 640 pictures, I found about 20 or 30 that I want to share with the world :)

nice shots, you should post them in the landscape/nature gallery for all to see!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back