WNK=Wendy: MOTW from 30April-7May

What is/was your favourite bedtime story?
Anything from the Bible

If you could pick a place, any place, to show one of your own photo's, where would that be?
Hmmm... I haven't really thought about that...

What's your most common mistake when you take pictures?
Unfortunately, it's forgetting to change the manual settings around when I switch from my regular lens to my zoom lens... because I use an adapter on my camera for the zoom lens, the settings going from one to the other aren't the same and when I forget, I end up with overexposed zoom shots.

Best commercial?

The NASCAR commercial with Jimmie Johnson (the Nextel Cup champion). One of his fellow racers starts giving him tips on driving, and he calls someone on his walkie-talkie Nextel phone, saying "I'm going to need it again." One second later, a pit crew guy is standing there holding the huge trophy. Then Jimmie says, "Sorry, now... what were you saying?"

Might I be allowed to point out a certain lack of photograph in the postal furniture arena? ;)
>;o))

Yikes, sorry! Forgot all about it... here you go:
IMG_0093.jpg

What are your favorite movies and books?

What is your middle name?

What is your idea of a perfect weekend?

What are your favorite movies and books?
Favorite movies would be Frequency, Shaun of the Dead, and The Emperor's New Groove
My favorite books are After Many a Summer Dies the Swan by Aldous Huxley, The Beautiful and the Damned by F.Scott Fitzgerald, and Discovering the Titanic by Robert Ballard

What is your middle name?
Nicole, thus the "N" in my username :)

What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
Ooo... good question. Pretty much any weekend that I don't have to worry about preparing lessons for class on Monday :) -- whether we're sitting around the house watching movies and playing board games, or out go-karting or on a roadtrip.

Few more questions before i'm off to bed....

What is your favorite childhood memory?

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever hapened to you?

What was one of the strangest dreams you've had?

if your best friend had a really bad body odour problem but s/he didn't notice it themself, would you tell her/him and if so how would you break the news?

Armed only with a baseball bat, Would you fight til the death with a silverback gorilla for a million dollars?

What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hmmm... that would probably have to be playing outside in our back yard with my sister as we were growing up. We were crazy kids and would make up all sorts of games, trap bugs in jars for a "zoo," and spend hours and hours climbing around our swingset.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever hapened to you?
I don't get embarrassed easily... I think the last time that I was really, truly, horribly embarrassed was in seventh grade when some of my "friends" found out who my secret crush was and purposely kept trying to push me into him whenever he was around.

What was one of the strangest dreams you've had?
I used to have a recurring dream about a play area (like you would find at McDonald's or somewhere) that was somehow cursed... for example, whenever someone went down a slide, a giant monster would appear and then I would have to rush to the door before it ate me.

f your best friend had a really bad body odour problem but s/he didn't notice it themself, would you tell her/him and if so how would you break the news?
Absolutely... I'd say, "Dude... you smell funky."

Armed only with a baseball bat, Would you fight til the death with a silverback gorilla for a million dollars?
No thanks. Some things are more important to me than money... being alive and having the use of all my limbs are some of them.

No thanks. Some things are more important to me than money... being alive and having the use of all my limbs are some of them.

but you might win! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back