xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pump.jpg

thats a neat shot, there seems to be alot fo grain or noise here, is that what you were after?

Very nice effort there (on the film grain). i was going to ask what the speed of the film was, but i guess it was digital. I'd like to see the a 'modern' version of this as well, ie. w/o artificial grain. If its nice and sharp it would be a keeper.

Very nice effort there (on the film grain). i was going to ask what the speed of the film was, but i guess it was digital. I'd like to see the a 'modern' version of this as well, ie. w/o artificial grain. If its nice and sharp it would be a keeper.

How did I get that film grain look? This shot was underexposed when originally shot. I didn't mean for it to be underexposed and I don't know why it was underexposed, but it was. Anyway, when I lightened the image using levels, I notice there was a lot of noise. Conversion to black and white yielded the film like image.

this photo is great, good choice on the grain, i love film grain, although artificial, still works great.

Most reactions

Back