Women, are your photos judged more harshly then men's?

Are your photos judged more harshly than men's?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • My photos suck anyway.

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Based on the babies drama thread, let's find out how the women feel.

Women photographers, do you feel your photos are judged more harshly than men's?

No, but they may be judged more harshly than men's.

Should I lock this one, or should I just throw down and get in the middle of it?

:lol:

Should I lock this one, or should I just throw down and get in the middle of it?

Oh, come on now. Now I"m actually a little bit curious if they feel they are judged more harshly.

Last edited:
Hmmm, never looked at or commented on an image based on the gender of who took it........... never even thought it was an idea stuck in someone's head. Must be the sheltered life I live here at the "men's club".

Oh come on now. Now I"m actually a little bit curious if they feel they are judged more harshly.
Seeing as how globally, it is harder for a woman to gain respect in any field/equal pay/etc I would think it to be true ;)...sadly :(

When I dress up as a woman my photos are more harshly judged (even when I shave the legs)

Last edited:
No, but they may be judged more harshly than men's.
... Was this an attempt to make fun of grammar but without actually fixing the grammar mistake? :???:

Where is the grammar mistake?

Actually there isn't one, you're right. Which makes Iron's post even more confusing.
(He might have edited it quickly. If so: why does this forum not show "edited" on posts if you do it really quickly, even if people have seen it and already started responding??? Annoying/confusing)

Most reactions

Back